Monday, July 28, 2008

Part 1 . Chapter 5

28 July , 2008 - 11:36pm
:: approx 18hrs remain
Day rating : 7/10

A day of good news, bad news.

as the title describes , it was much a day of good news n bad news.

Lets start with the good news.
Today was okay , didnt really do much , more laptops have arrived at work so ive managed to keep myself outta trouble for a while, so work was alright..

Jam session didnt really happen tonight as it turned out to be more of a blah blah fest and organistianal conquest.. in the end it was worth it though .. we planned out what we're playing and how we're going about the gigs , where were playin etc.. so tnite wasnt too bad either..

Bad news.. i find out later tonight after band practice that my parents have already robbed me of my tax of approximately $410 , after being told I cannot organise my money..
i think thats all the bad news.. nothing to report on majorly today .. just that ive lost money .. as if i havent already lost enough ..

My picture for today is .. ..

A small representation of what I feel like at this moment ..


No comments: