Friday, July 25, 2008

Part 1 . Chapter 3

25 July , 2008 - 9:58pm
:: 4 days remain
Day rating : 8/10

another day off the calender.. nethertheless , I come across
some intreguing facts n figures today..

Facts :

0.1 -
I was informed at 8:55am by my i.t teacher,
" The boss is away for today, run the library for the day."
( Which consisted of Whitechapel at both recess and lunch ..
for those of you who dont know who Whitechapel are, theyre
pretty extreme death metal .. )

0.5 -
I passed 3 car crashes due to fog on the way to work..all small collisions, all 3 caused on intersections, all of which consisted of a driver over the age of at least 60..

1. -
4 days until the 29th of april , which celebrates the 15 month anniversary of my girlfriend & i's togetherness!

2. -
Advised by our school internet provider, 1 laptop at Lara Primary was said to be spewing out spam by the minute across the network.. this spam contained an unfathomable amount of scams.

3. -
Come across a nice game today called Pool Rebel for my iMate JasJam pda. Its quite a nice, smooth, well graphicisedness game!. About the awesome equivilent of CueClub!.

4. -
Also come across another good program for my pda called Webcamera Plus. The title speaks for itself , its a program that turns your pda into a webcam! Also lets you use any source output like the front and back cam, and also just the screen , very handy !.

5. -
I gambled on Yakuza doing the slot machine for about 25mins to discover theres actually an element in the slot machine in which you can win a shitload of 'medals' .. like credits . this element fed my gambling addiction even more only to find out the prizes are hours n hours of gambling to work for and even so , theyre shit and worth nothing in the pawn shop..

6. -
Pete's given me photos of his spankn new Skyline that his mate photographed and fark me theyre good shots, definately wanna hire him for my wedding! lol.

7. -
Children Collides new EP/Single is out and has some fkn awesome funky ass songs.. one of my favourite being " Social Currency " it'll probably be off myspace by the time i look back at this so ive stored the song here & here .. both will probably expire because of non-downloads.

8. -
I just discovered that my hands smell slightly of Mi Goreng.. i had 2 packets of Mi Goreng at lunch and 2 more before tea tonight..

9. -
Had half the band over tonight , Ross & Garry ..
We jammed and made up out own shit .. was pretty tight , really fkn cool.
Gotta do it more often !.

My image for today is :

Finally, a bass booster for my PDA..






















Dono out..

No comments: